Our websites include a FREE Video Builder
Included in our My Worx Suite service is the ability to create an engaging video for each and every listing! Your property videos can be easily shared on Facebook and automatically syndicated to YouTube. Our program allows you to create stunning videos for each of your real estate listings in minutes! Your images will automatically be pulled from your single property website so there is nothing more to upload. You select the genre and music that best fits the property and our video creation engine does the rest. These engaging videos will impress even the most discriminating seller.
Create Videos Like This:
Or Like This:
Customize Them Like This:
Or Like This:
Create Spanish Versions
Or MLS Compliant Videos:
- Automatically add captions and a voice over to match the listing data.
- Add additional captions and Voice Over clips as desired.
- Videos are created in HD quality!
- Syndicate to YouTube automatically – Videos are usually listed in the first page of google when searching by address!
- Choose to include an introductory video clip
- Brand the video with a logo bumper.
- Call to action includes your photo and logo!
- We include a non-branded IDX compliant version that you can add to your local MLS website.
- Create a Spanish version of the video!
- Loads of design and music combinations!
What can you do?
You can upload your videos to YouTube, embed them into a website or blog, post them on Facebook or download them to a DVD for safe storage.
Real Estate Video Statistics:
- The average visitor spends 48 seconds on a website
- The average visitor spends 5 minutes and 50 seconds on a website that has video
- Video is 53 x’s more effective than text alone
- YouTube has 3 billion video views per day!
- Only 4% of real estate professionals have a YouTube Account
- Consumers are more likely to select a video result in a Google search compared to text
- Video is the fastest way to share information. It’s not just fast, it’s emotional and believable
Sources: Nielsen, Nielsen Wire, Pew Research, Unruly, NAR, Business Wire, California Association of Realtors, and RealEstateSites.com